Friday, March 25, 2011

Pinterest invitations!

If you haven't heard the buzz about Pinterest yet, you will soon. It is one of my new favorite sites and I am a bit obsessed! Pinterest is a place to share your favorite things and view other users' picks. I plan to use Pinterest to share gift suggestions and other (more general) things I like, but also to get inspiration for new gift ideas.


So what is Pinterest? According to their website:
Think of Pinterest as a virtual pinboard — a place where you can create collections of things you love and "follow" collections created by people with great taste.
People use Pinterest to collect and share all sorts of things -- wedding inspiration, favorite T-shirts, DJ equipment. You name it, people are pinning it.
We know you have great taste in something. Our mission is to make Pinterest the best place for you to share your taste with the world.
Pinterest is currently available for everyone to view, but you can only join and begin pinning with an invitation. And guess who has invitations? The first 5 people to email me get one! If you don't get an invitation, you can request one from Pinterest on their homepage (you will be put on a waiting list and emailed when you get an invitation).


If you are already on Pinterest, please follow me and my boards (scGiftGuru) and leave a comment here with your username so I can follow you too! If you want to view my pins, visit pinterest.com/scgiftguru.


Happy pinning!

No comments:

Post a Comment