Saturday, July 9, 2011

Google+ invitations

Google is one of my favorite companies and I am a devoted fan of all their products. So when I heard about their new product, Google+, I was naturally pumped. Google+ is a social networking site, similar to Facebook, and is currently invite-only. But, considering my affinity for Google, I managed to finagle myself an invitation!

Now that I'm a member of Google+, I can invite as many people as I want to join as well! So if you want an invitation, comment below or email me with your favorite gift you've given or received! If you're already on Google+, add me to your circle (Gift Guru)!

Image courtesy of Google

9 comments:

  1. pushkaryadav2006@gmail.com

    please send one if you were serious about the invite :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Google+ looks amazing ! I want an invitation too !

    erdnaxeli@gmail.com

    Thanks !

    ReplyDelete
  3. You both should have received an invite via email (let me know if something went wrong and you didn't). Hope you enjoy Google+!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hiato.6@gmail.com
    Please invite me :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!! Can you send one to drakkounet@gmail.com? Thanks a lot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. makor100@gmail.com
    Thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You three have been invited! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Could you also send me an invitation :) Thank you in advance. tomasm@hotmail.lt

    ReplyDelete