Monday, November 22, 2010

What’s this all about?

Hello, people of the Internet! This is my first foray into the blogging world, so I am a little unsure of how to begin this process. I guess it can’t hurt to start at the beginning and tell you why this site is here.

This site exists to make your life easier. Congratulations, and you’re welcome.

Seriously, though, I am here to provide guidance for you when you want to give a gift. It could be any occasion, or no occasion at all. The recipient could be your spouse, parent, child, or even your gardener, hostess, or child’s teacher. You could be pinching pennies or using a black AmEx. No matter what your wants and needs are, the Gift Guru is here to help!

This site is designed to provide you tips, ideas, suggestions, and some basic etiquette to help you choose a special present every time you have a gift-giving need. There will be recommendations based on the recipient and the occasion, along with tips to get your creative juices flowing so that you can come up with your own thoughtful gift ideas!

I started this blog because I have repeatedly been told that I give thoughtful and unique gifts and that I should share some of my know-how with the world. This is my attempt to do just that. I have scoured the world (okay, the world wide web) to bring you interesting, unique, and, in a word, fabulous gift suggestions to make you into everyone’s favorite gift-giver. I hope you find it helpful, and please let me know how I can improve!


No comments:

Post a Comment